Compatibility of the HPE C-Class 10GB SFP+ SR Transceiver
The HPE C-Class 10GB SFP+ SR Transceiver Module, also known as part number 455885-001, is designed to be compatible with HPE C-Class BladeSystems. This transceiver module supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet and is specifically designed to work with short-range multimode fiber optic cables. It is compatible with the HPE BladeSystem c-Class Enclosures and can be used with HPE ProLiant, HPE Integrity, and HPE Synergy servers that have SFP+ ports. It is also compliant with the IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR standard. To ensure compatibility, it is recommended to check the specific model of your HPE server and verify that it has SFP+ ports before purchasing this transceiver module.
Benefits of Using the HPE Transceiver Module
There are several benefits to using the HPE C-Class 10GB SFP+ SR Transceiver Module, including:
- High-speed data transfer: This transceiver module supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet, allowing for fast and efficient data transfer between devices.
- Improved network performance: By using this transceiver module, you can achieve higher levels of network performance and reduce bottlenecks in your network.
- Increased network capacity: The 10GB SFP+ SR Transceiver Module allows you to upgrade your network to support higher data transfer rates, which in turn allows you to increase network capacity.
- Increased scalability: The transceiver module is designed to be compatible with HPE C-Class BladeSystems, allowing for easy integration and scalability.
- Reduced power consumption: The transceiver module is designed to be energy-efficient, which can help reduce power consumption and lower operating costs.
- Cost-effective: HPE C-Class 10GB SFP+ SR Transceiver Module is cost-effective solution for upgrading network infrastructure.
- Flexibility: The transceiver module is designed to work with short-range multimode fiber optic cables, providing flexibility for network design and deployment.
- Quality and reliability: The HPE C-Class 10GB SFP+ SR Transceiver Module is built to HPE's high standards of quality and reliability, ensuring that it will function properly and last for a long time.
Troubleshooting tips for the HPE 455885-001 Transceiver Module
- Verify that the transceiver module is properly installed: Make sure that the transceiver module is securely seated in the SFP+ port and that all connections are tight.
- Check the fiber optic cables: Verify that the fiber optic cables are properly connected and that there are no breaks or damage to the cables.
- Verify that the SFP+ port is functioning: Make sure that the SFP+ port on the server is functioning properly. You can check this by testing the port with another transceiver module or by checking the server's system logs for any error messages related to the SFP+ port.
- Check the transceiver module's LED indicators: The transceiver module has LED indicators that indicate its status. If the LED is not lit, it could indicate a problem with the transceiver module or the SFP+ port.
- Check the server's firmware and drivers: Make sure that the server's firmware and drivers are up-to-date and compatible with the transceiver module.
- Check the SFP+ port settings: Make sure that the SFP+ port settings are configured correctly. Some settings such as speed, duplex, and flow control may need to be adjusted for optimal performance.
- Check for overheat: The transceiver module can overheat if the environment is too hot or if there is poor ventilation. Make sure that the transceiver module is installed in a well-ventilated area and that the temperature is within the recommended range.
- Check for dust or debris: Make sure that the transceiver module is clean and free of dust or debris. This can cause the transceiver module to malfunction.
- Brand: HPE
- MPN : 455885-001
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Transceiver
- SKU : 455885-001
- Option Part Number: 455883-B21
- Spare Part Number: 456096-001
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: 10GBase-SR
- Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Max Transfer Distance: 980 ft
- Ports: 1 LC 10-GbE port (IEEE 802.3ae Type 10Gbase-SR), Duplex: full only
- Connector Type: LC
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- Cable type: 62.5/125 ?m or 50/125 ?m (core/cladding) diameter, graded-index, low metal content, multimode fiber optic, complying with ITU-T G.651 and ISO/IEC793-2Type A1b or A1a, respectively
- Fiber type: Multi Mode
- Maximum distance: 2-26m with 62.5 ?m multimode cable @ 160 MHz*km 2-33m with 62.5 ?m multimode cable @ 200 MHz*km 2-66m with 50 ?m multimode cable @ 400 MHz*km 2-82m with 50 ?m multimode cable @ 500 MHz*km 2-300m with 50 ?m multimode cable @ 2000 MHz*km
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x Ethernet 10GBase-SR - LC multi-mode x 2
- Compatible Slots: 1 x SFP+
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 0.54 inch (1.38 cm)
- Height: 0.47 inch (1.19 cm)
- Depth: 2.19 inch (5.57 cm)
- Weight: 0.04 lbs (0.02 kg)
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 455885-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.