Main Information for Cisco SFP-10G-LR
- Cisco SFP-10G-LR Lc/pc Single Mode Fiber 10km 1310nm Duplex LC Connector Sfp+Transceiver Module
- Model Number or SKU# SFP-10G-LR
- Product Type : SFP+
Performance of Cisco Transceiver
- Connectivity Media: Single-mode Optical Fiber 10GBase-LR
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Product Type :GBIC-SFP+
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco Sfp+ Transceiver Module
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x 10GBase-LR
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC Duplex 10GBase-LR
Miscellaneous of Cisco Lc/pc Single Mode Sfp+ Transceiver
- Additional Information:
- Spare Product
- Distance: 10 km
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
Dimensions & Weight
- Height : 0.5 Inch
- Width : 2.2 Inch
- Depth : 0.4 Inch
- Weight : 2.65 oz
About Refurbished Products
Building a fiber-optic network calls for a lot of planning and consideration of many factors. Transceivers are part of the many devices used to build optical fiber systems. A transceiver serves the combined roles of a transmitter and a receiver in that it transmits and receives signals. They are most common in communication equipment such as cellular phones, cordless telephone sets, and radio. Small form factors are required as networks become dense and space is limited, which sees transceivers included in chipsets.
In local area networks (LAN), a transceiver is used to connect a computer to printers and other devices on the network. Usually, the transceiver is integrated into the Network Interface Card (NIC)
Typical Roles of a Transceiver
- Used to convert frequencies from IF to RF.
- Widespread use in wireless communication to transmit data – voice, data, and video.
- RF transceivers are used in communication devices to support radio and TV signal transmission, digital signals transmission, and satellite communication.
- Collision detection – detection of simultaneous signals on the network.
- Transceivers can be deployed to provide a jabber function to interrupt transmission of long data stream outputs.
Look no further for all types of transceivers including fiber optic transceivers, wireless transceivers, Ethernet transceivers, and RF transceivers. All these transceivers have different characteristics and support full-duplex communication, but the principle behind their work remains the same. Different types of transceivers will have varying numbers of ports used in transceiver networking connections.
RF Transceivers: these devices are used to transmit video or voice data over a wireless medium. Commonly used for satellite communication, radio transmission, and ITE/WiMax/WLAN networks. The radio transceiver works by silencing the receiver when it is transmitting. There is an electronic switch that facilitates the connection of both the receiver and transmitter on the same antenna. The switch protects the receiver from damage that may be caused by the transmitter output.
Fiber Optic Transceivers: Also referred to as optical modules or fiber optical transceivers. Used to transmit data in fiber optic technology. The network must also have electronic components to encode or decode data into light signals.
Ethernet Transceivers: Basically used to connect electronic devices in a network so that they are able to transmit and receive data. It is also referred to as a media access unit (MAU). The best application of these transceivers is in the specification of IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet. Ethernet transceivers will detect a collision, provide Ethernet interface processing, convert digital data, and provide access to the network.
Wireless Transceivers: Wireless transceivers are a fundamental component necessary for data delivery in wireless networks. These transceivers have two layers. The physical layer has a baseband processor and RF front end. The processor converts a bitstream to a collection symbol flow for data transmission. The second layer is a MAC layer for link traffic control in contacting wireless links, improving data throughput, and preventing collisions.
We guarantee our customers high quality and reliability for all our transceiver networking solutions, irrespective of the type and size of your network.